Custom Gift Baskets
1. Custom gift baskets are just that – custom. This means we will create a gift according to your specifications and budget. We will work closely with you to assure the gift meets your satisfaction and that we stay as close to your budget as possible. We will contact you if there should be any part of the gift that cannot meet the design standards or budget before it is completed. We will send photos to you to review before completion and will be happy to make changes that you are not completely satisfied with. We may also offer you suggestions that will help adhere to the integrity of the design. Our goal is to create a gift that you and your recipient are completely happy with.2. Custom gift baskets require a 50% deposit before we begin any work on the gift. We can invoice you or take a payment over the phone for the deposit. The remaining balance is due upon approval by you (the client) and before delivery to the recipient. If we are delivering to you locally (within 30 miles), we can accept payment from you at time of delivery.
3. Wine or alcohol in a custom gift basket: currently we are not licensed to sell wine or alcohol in custom gift baskets. The customer may, however, provide the wine or alcohol to us to include as part of the gift. The recipient must be at least 21 years of age, and the gift must be signed for by a person of at least 21 of years age.
1. Return Policy for Canceled Orders – an order cannot be canceled once it has been shipped. If you decide to cancel after shipment, our standard return policy applies.
2. Return Policy for Perishable Items (cheese, chocolate, fruit) – if a perishable item is returned to us marked as “undeliverable” we cannot offer a store credit. Unfortunately, unlike items that have a longer shelf life, items that are perishable are unable to be resold after they are sent back to us. When this situation occurs, we do offer customers a 15% discount on a replacement order.
3. Return Policy for Damaged Products – if a product arrives damaged or with items missing, please notify us within 7 days. We would be happy to send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that missing items may have been substituted. We want you to be completely satisfied with the gifts we provide you and your recipient. If for any reason the gift arrives in unsatisfactory condition due to shipping, please take photos upon receipt and contact us so we can implement an investigation with the delivery company.
4. Gifts with food items – we will not accept returns for gifts with food items that have been opened and eaten. If there is a particular item in the gift basket that is not fresh, please contact us so we can send a replacement of the item.
5. Non-food items – if any of the items in the gift basket arrive damaged, please take photos upon receipt and contact us so we can have a replacement sent.
6. Substitution Policy – due to unforeseen circumstances, we will occasionally run out of a specific item. While this situation does not occur often, we reserve the right to substitute an item of equal value in our product.